Work With a Personal Trainer
What does a personal trainer do? At Litchfield Hills Fitness, our expert personal trainers deliver safe, effective, fun, and exciting workouts to all fitness-training clients. We demonstrate exercises and routines and modify activities according to your fitness level.
Minimize the risk of personal injury by using the services of a personal trainer. Our trainers assist clients in exercises to minimize harm and promote fitness. In addition to helping clients get into shape, our personal trainers are responsible for client safety during a workout and providing emergency first aid if necessary.
Our trainers will monitor client progress and provide information or resources about health issues. Additional services and knowledge offered by our personal trainers include:
- A working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition, and the fundamental principles of exercise science.
- An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the client safely and effectively.
- An understanding of the need and importance of screening and client assessment and proficiency in conducting these evaluations.
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise.
- An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality, and professional standards for best practices.
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth, and development with regard to personal health, fitness, and mental capacity.